Wednesday, June 1, 2011

wish i may. wish i might.

Here's my June 2011 Wishlist:

1. Any of the bracelets from the DANNIJO Rima line ($95 a piece)...they happen to be popular on one of my new favorite bloggers, The Man Repeller. She wears multiple at a time and calls it an "Arm Party." I wouldn't mind a similar Arm Party of my own...I die.
2. A pair of the Ray-Ban RB4147 Flatop Boyfriend Sunglasses ($129.00)...as a proud member of the Ray-Ban clan, I may be slightly obsessed with this style and feel the need to add it to my collection of sunglasses. This pair resembles the original Aviator style, in a more modern way. I'm thinking I need these.







3. A pair of Tom's Ash Canvas Women's Classics...probably the most comfortable shoes on earth. Love them.

4. Tickets to see Taylor Swift & NEEDTOBREATHE on either July 9th or July 10th. I'm dying to be there.






5. And coming in at number 5 is...this (http://www.tibi.com/shop/lo-bello-lace-sleeveless-dress) chunky lace swing dress from Tibi. It is perfection. Not to mention I have a dying love for lace, at the moment...and a long term relationship with the color black.



6. A cream blazer...preferably in a J.Crew style...I just haven't found one yet. So, keep your eyes peeled friends & let me know if you spot a good one!


Hope all is well! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment