Tuesday, June 15, 2010

need for new.

new to my book list:


not new, but new to my iPod:
If It's Love by Train
The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script
I Never Told You by Colbie Caillat

new to my antique collection:

A hand-made something or other that I'm making a pillow case out of for my room that I got from the Lexington Antique Mall, along with a couple of items from antique stores in the area.


new obsession:
CARDIGANS
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?subCategoryId=&id=013201&catId=CLOTHES-SWEATERS-CARDIGANS&pushId=CLOTHES-SWEATERS-CARDIGANS&popId=CLOTHES-SWEATERS&sortProperties=&navCount=5&navAction=jump&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=041&colorName=NAVY&isSubcategory=&isProduct=true&isBigImage=&templateType=

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?subCategoryId=&id=013141&catId=CLOTHES-SWEATERS-CARDIGANS&pushId=CLOTHES-SWEATERS-CARDIGANS&popId=CLOTHES-SWEATERS&sortProperties=&navCount=5&navAction=jump&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=011&colorName=IVORY&isSubcategory=&isProduct=true&isBigImage=&templateType=

new skill to acquire:
COOKING:my first attempt at an omelet (this morning)--failure.


just new:

I actually let a dog kiss me. This is completely out of character for me! But, only because it was from sweet, not as little anymore, Trigger.

new on my to-do list:
1. Study for Macroeconomics final.
2. Pack for St. Simons!
3. Read The Carrie Diaries.
4. Do something artsy!

Hope newness is brought to your life today!

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a NEW creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become NEW." 2 Corinthians 5:17.

No comments:

Post a Comment