Monday, July 19, 2010

be my everything.


God in my hoping.
There in my dreaming.
God in my watching.
God in my waiting.
God in my laughing.
There in my weeping.
God in my hurting.
God in my healing.
Be my everything.


And this is my prayer in the fire.
In weakness or trial or pain.
There is a faith proved
of more worth than gold.
So, refine me, Lord, through the flames.
And, I will bring praise.
I will bring praise.
No weapon formed against me will shall remain.
I will rejoice.
I will declare.
God is my victory and He is here.
And this is my prayer in the battle.
When triumph is still on its way.
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ.
So firm on His promise I'll stand.
All of my life.
In every season.
You are still God.

I have a reason to sing.
I have a reason to worship.


Lead me to the cross.


You are stronger.
You are stronger.
Sin is broken.
You have saved me.
It is written.
Christ is risen.
Jesus, You are Lord of all.




No comments:

Post a Comment